Why issuers engage FINavation?
Companies with tangible assets partner with FINavation for three primaries reasons:
- FINavation develops communities of educated and innovative investors interested in supporting token-based investment opportunities
- Token advisory services are provided by experienced investors, marketers and technologists who know how to find the second buyer for sustained trading, token value and public interest
- Token recommendations are based on real-world business fundamentals, not just the latest technology
FINavation understands that a token offering is only successful if it has investors, provides liquidity to issuers and is sustainable for long-term access to capital.
Capital Consulting and Advisory Services
Finavation serves qualified owners of privately held assets and companies with customized guidance on monetizing assets through a Security Token Offering (STO). Our services include:
- Decision-making guidance and strategic expertise to help owners seeking financing solutions that use Security Tokens.
- Finance Architecture to structure voting and other minority share issues.
- Introductions to our network of blockchain and STO-fluent experts to guide legal, financial, and securities elements.
- Access to FIN’s private community of validated fundraisers and fund seekers. Within the FIN ecosystem, clients interact to present offers, fund offers, and realize the potential of tokenized assets.